The White Stripes
Here’s some facts you may or may not know about the White Stripes:
- They are quite possibly the youngest band to have opened for both the Rolling Stones and the Pretty Things
- They have appeared on the Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn, the Daily Show with John Stewart, the Late Show with David Letterman, Charlie Rose, Late Night with Conan O’Brien and Detroit PBS Backstage Pass.
- They have released two films, both of which feature the words “under” and “lights” in the title.
- They are almost certainly the only band to have ever played shows with Loretta Lynn, the Stooges, Porter Wagoner, Whirlwind Heat and Sleater-Kinney.
- All six of their albums have at least one song with the word “little” in the title. They have performed in Iqaluit, Canada; Talinn, Estonia and Toledo, Ohio.