As COVID-19 cases continue to rise, we have now implemented safety measures and vaccine requirements for all live shows in #TheBlueRoom. Effective starting September 25th for our first live show back, we will require proof of COVID-19 vaccination OR negative COVID-19 test (within 48 hours) to attend any live show at our venue. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding. Masks are encouraged.
All guests will be required to show proof of COVID vaccine
negative covid-19 test *within 48 hours before the show*
masks strongly recommended
Proof of Vaccination
- We will accept a picture or scan on your cell phone, photocopy, or original document of your CDC-issued vaccination card.
- If you need a replacement vaccine card, you can contact your vaccine provider or local health department
*To be fully vaccinated, you must be:
-14 days after your second shot of either Moderna or Pfizer
- 14 days after your first shot of Johnson & Johnson
Negative COVID-19 Test
- We will accept a printed, or digital copy of a negative COVID-19 test result administered by or under the supervision of a healthcare professional within 48 hours of the date of the show you are attending.
- At-home tests will not be accepted under any circumstance