We're still basking in the afterglow of the premiere of Beyoncé's incredible work of art LEMONADE. If you missed its initial invasion of the zeitgeist on HBO, you can still watch the visual album in its entirety on TIDAL (and if you don't have TIDAL, consider becoming a Platinum Vault member, which affords you a TIDALHifi subscription at 75% off!). LEMONADE debuted at #1 on the Billboard Top 200 this week, and we can't imagine a more deserving record.
"Don't Hurt Yourself," the third track on LEMONADE which was co-written and co-produced by Jack White and Beyoncé, has been heralded as a favorite by many a listener. It debuted at #28 on the Billboard Hot 100, also charting at #21 on the Digital Songs chart, #16 on both Streaming Songs & Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs and #14 on Hot R&B Songs. It is a proud moment for a Third Man recording artist to be a part of a record of such singular vision with such a stunning debut. Congratulations to Beyoncé on her 6th straight #1 studio album — she is the first artist to accomplish such a feat. See the full Billboard charts breakdown for "Don't Hurt Yourself" and LEMONADE at large below, listen to the track/watch the visual album on TIDAL, or download it on iTunes.
- Billboard Top 200: #1 – LEMONADE
- Top album Sales: #1 - LEMONADE
- Digital Albums: #1 - LEMONADE
- Billboard Hot 100: #28 - "Don't Hurt Yourself"
- UK: #1 - LEMONADE
- Canada: #1 - LEMONADE
- Digital Songs: #21 - "Don't Hurt Yourself"
- Streaming Songs: #16 - "Don't Hurt Yourself"
- Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs: #16 - "Don't Hurt Yourself"
- R&B/Hip-Hop Digital Songs: #17 - "Don't Hurt Yourself"
- R&B/Hip-Hop streaming songs: #11 - "Don't Hurt Yourself"
- Hot R&B Songs: #14 - "Don't Hurt Yourself"
- R&B Streaming Songs: #7 - "Don't Hurt Yourself"
- Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums: #1 - LEMONADE
- R&B Albums: #1 - LEMONADE